Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long time, no post

Since my last post at the beginning of this year much has changed. I guess I won't go into all the details except for this one: My boy and I are expecting a lit-tle Baby Blinn! The wee one is scheduled to make his or her way into the world around February '09, but we all know that babies have their own time table and come whenever they're good and ready.

At first, I was really upset about the fact that I was pregnant. My reaction surprised me and sorta disappointed me in a way because my obession with all things pregnancies/babies for years would lead one ot believe that I'd be elated when it was finally my turn. No such luck - at first that is. I had a couple weeks of emotional ups and downs, not sure if I was ready for my body to be taken over by a child, not sure if Blinn and I were really ready to become parents so soon after being married, but all of those thoughts and fears have since faded away. I'm by no means 100 % confident about the months and years to come, but I am at peace with the ways our life is about to change and I'm thrilled to meet the one growing and flipping around inside of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment