Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28th

Two years ago on this day I married the very best man I know. I made eternal vows to him and pledged to share my life with him. I promised to love and nurture him in the best ways that I knew how. The road hasn't been easy, it hasn't been free of bumps and bruises, but I don't regret any of it. I have failed him - many times. I have disappointed him - many times. But I have also loves him, and I think I've loved him well. What's crazy is that he loves me despite the nasty ways I speak to him at times and he loves me when I am at my lowest, ugliest moments. He loves me for me, even when I don't really love me and to be loved in such an all-encompassing, unconditional way is absolutely magnificent. I have shared in this journey called life and I've carried his burdens as he has carried mine. He is one of the only things I believe to be True, to be Good, to be Loving, to be Real. He teaches me so much ever day and leaves me speechless with the ways that he serves me. Raymond Matthew Blinn is my best friend and I love him. Madly.

No comments:

Post a Comment