Monday, January 17, 2011

Embrace the Camera


I've become a big fan of blogs recently, mostly visiting sites that inspire my creativity. This site is crafty in more ways than one and has given me the push I've needed to get back into photography. For the last few weeks I've been experimenting with the boy's camera and Photoshop to sort of force myself to use photography as an outlet again. I've loved it for years, but have strayed from it since being with Blinn. His profession in the video world combined with his still photography skills intimidated me for a long time. No, it wasn't anything he did to make me cower in the corner, it was just my cruddy insecurities coming to the surface. No more of that though! I've been having a blast taking photos of Baby Girl lately and I'm excited to make a habit out of it. So, I shall be embracing the camera every Thursday from here til... who knows when. For a while, most of the pics will likely be of the babe. But! As the weather changes, I know I'll venture out of the house with the ol' Nikon some more. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment