Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its March 1st!

Hooray!!!

We made it through Helluary and the dreary month of February and now brighter days are coming! Just 12 more days til Daylight Savings Time and 19 days til spring begins! I'm ready to get out of this house and breathe in some fresh, Bowling Green air!

In other news... I've been in a bit of a blogging slump lately and its certainly not for lack of things to write about. I think the problem is that I have too much to write about. Often times I have posts started and saved in the drafts that never make it farther than that. I think that's okay. The thoughts that are flowing out right now aren't anything important, jibberish really.

I'm also unispired uninspired in the kitchen again. I think part of that has to do with the season and me being kind of tired of meats, grains, potatoes and wintery foods. Bring on the fresh greens, asparagus, strawberries and other beauties. Farmers' Market, here I come! ... in three more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment