Friday, April 20, 2012

Too much time without a post

In the weeks since my last post, lots has gone on. We've moved, I'm continuing to push forward in pursuit of being a birth worker, my heart is being softened, my mind is being renewed. The marriage group we've been part of since January has come to an end and I think, I hope, I'm a better wife because it. Baby Girl is less and less of a baby, but a two year old going on fifteen. My husband continues to be unfulfilled at his job, but strives to make the best of the situation and he provides for his family with grace and ease. The Father is courting me in a most perfect, gentle way and slowly I'm remembering what it is to be in relationship with Him.


These days are full. Full of play times and lunch or dinner guests, coffee dates and trips around town. But more importantly, they're full of life, joy, hope


I'm thankful, humbled and happy. My life is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment