Friday, November 30, 2012

30 days of thankful

This year we weren't as diligent with our thanks-giving as we were last year, but we still came up with quite the list. I like that we have these things to look back on for years to come to see how our lives have changed and to watch Zachari grow up through the things she is most thankful for. 

November was a good month and December is bound to be the same. I. Am. Thankful.


Zachari: 
pepper
cupcakes
Pazam
potatoes
Rehn & Reece
oatmeal
people affected by Hurricane Sandy aren't in the storm anymore (11/8/12)
Annabelle
Brooke
Jonah
Radar
apples
sun!
grandmas and grandpas
pasta
Mama and Papa


Matt:
backpacking and camping
good and crazy family on both sides
pie
Kelli's cooking
my job
my parents
friends 
Kelli
our home
leftovers - yum!
Zachari
coffee
parties
Christmas Ale


Me:
a healthy pregnancy/baby!
Zachari Jane
Central Vineyard
Matty Boy - especially how much he loves my pregnant self
Lindsay, Summer, Liz and Matthew
sunshine after rain all week
sex
doctors/hospitals when we need them
friends who share my life view and values
roof over my head, clothes on my back, heat, car, running water
Kelsie - her intentional questions in particular
friends who are closer than family
Carla, Kim and Maryke
Lucky House
Wendy
The Bells
a dad who set the bar high for my future husband
cleared sinuses!
shelter from the storm
Matt helping with chores and house projects
coffee
MacCaugheys - Bekah and Kristina especially
Matty's job and getting to be home with Zachari while he works
pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment