Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its after 10 p.m. so I feel like its too late to call anyone and of course on a night when there's big news, my boy's not home (but he so deserves this night out with the fellas)... So, I'll share it here:

My little sister is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so excited for her! There was a time - too many times actually - when I was not happy about the boy in her life and I did not have anything to celebrate, but then came Josh Moorman. They've been together almost four years and since he's been around my sis has come back to life. She's learned to smile a genuine smile, she's learned that being the skinniest girl that's made up all the time isn't what's important, she's learned love from a boy who really cares for her and wants what's best for her.

Hooray, Kristi and Josh (and Caleb)! A new brother-in-law, a wedding to help plan, a party celebarting celebrating their union, a true reason to celebrate something so grand in my sister's life. Hmph. I'm happy.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Fristi and for Josh, for getting to become a part of your wonderful family. I love the kind words that you shared about him, you Shearron girls sure know how to pick 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I had commented on a FB status that she and Josh were going to Morton's steakhouse. I wondered if it might hppen then and then Josh posted that she said YES! I am so, so happy for them and for Caleb. I bet she is floating today. I'm also glad you're so happy! I know what your joy for her means and makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete