Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu

The last couple of weeks have been rough for me in the kitchen. I think I get into this rut every year around this time of year though. I'm tired of the mundane wintery foods we've had for months and I long for the abundance of fresh produce in the summer. This is a time of limbo and I can hardly wait for the next few weeks to pass so my regular weekly routine will include walks to the farmers' market and plucking things from our own garden. Until then... here's what we're gonna chow down on in the coming week. 


Monday: Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf with mashed sweet potatoes & mixed veggies
Tuesday: Lentils, pasta & mint
Wednesday: Split Pea Barley Soup with salad
Thursday: 
Beans & rice with broccoli & sweet potatoes
Friday: Quesadillas with salad
Saturday: Ethiopian Lentil Bowl with rice and corn 



News flash: Today is the first day of spring! Hallelujah!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment