Friday, March 18, 2011

A good day

Today was a good day, an ordinary day. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, the temperature was nearly 60˚. Zachari and I enjoyed plenty of time indoors doing our normal thing: reading books, stacking blocks, playing peek-a-boo, sharing meals together, giggling, etc., but we also spent a good amount of time outdoors together. Two walks in the sun with fresh air in your lungs is good - really good. It wasn't a special day and I don't have pictures to document anything, it was just good. I need to remember to write about these types of days too. My life is full and I am grateful for it. 


Oh, and as I type, Miss Holly Hayes is on her way here which is fabulous! Hooray for the company of a good, old friend for the weekend. I have missed the companionship of my girls and time with Hol will be good for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment