Thursday, August 30, 2012

Excited

I have a couple other posts in the draft stage that I really should finish, but right now, all I'm thinking about is birthing this baby. 

Earlier today I got on a couple websites researching more on birthing techniques, coping mechanisms, etc. and one thing led to another and I found myself watching several birthing videos. Yes, I am that woman. So is my daughter. It doesn't matter who it is or how they birth, almost every single time that baby rushes out of it's mama's body and is in her arms, I'm flooded with tears. Zachari gets it too. Her faces lights up, she looks at me and says "Look, its the baby, Mama!" I'm so excited to give birth to Little One and it is my prayer that I get to experience his or her entrance into this world in a very peaceful, happy way. + Please Jesus, let me go into labor on my own so that I can avoid an induction and the rules a hospital puts on a woman. Please. +

No comments:

Post a Comment