Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things to remember

Whew! Its been a while since I've done one of these posts. Shame on me! Today's version is a list of words that Zachari says a little funny that I want to remember. She is a hoot!

snote = snout and/or snott
hessescope = stethoscope
bullical chord = umbilical chord
nusic = music
bytamins = vitamins
muzzles = muscles
freckles = scraggles, my made-up word for Blinn's face when he needs to shave
nexis = necklace(s)
screwb = screw
bideo = video
doornog = doorknob 
pees ossir = police officer
bowlay = ballet
axinet = accident
goodness eggs! = goodness sakes!
She often confuses anything with nothing so if you ask her "Zachari, what happens if you don't listen to your papa?" She'll pout and say "Anything!" Sas. A. Frass!

With ease she can pronounce words that many other toddlers would find difficult such as:
cooperate
complicated
exquisite 
tributary
quesadilla

...but some of the day to day ones cause a little more trouble, I suppose. I love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment