Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Its been a little more than four months since my little sister tied the knot to a great guy. I finally have access to all the photos so without further ado... here's a few from her picture-perfect, beautiful day. The first installment of photos is of the girlies gettin' ready.

You can only guess how much my daughter loved
her auntie's wedding shoes

Testing out ballerina moves (with a mouth full
of food), of course.

LOVING getting her hair done by Rachel

These two totally hit it off. Can you tell?

"Why yes, Rachel. I would like to look in the mirror while
you do the finishing touches on my 'do!"





Z loved that she got to wear white like Aunt Kristi

Little sis doin big sis' makeup. Yup.
Not sure why I have clenched fists...

No comments:

Post a Comment