Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jonathan: 4 months

Oh, my sweet boy. In the last month your personality has developed so much more and I've become quite smitten with you. As your mama, I thought you were pretty cute from the start, but lately, I've been taken aback at how stunning you are! Tan skin, dark hair that is starting to curl, striking blue eyes... you're a knockout, babe!


  • You like dancing with ZJ. 
  • Your chubby thighs get stuck in the Bumbo chair and we literally have to pry you out of it. I love it, sweetie!
  • You moan to stay awake/as you're falling asleep. It. Is. Precious and equally as adorable. You crack me up!
  • You're like a little grasshopper and you scoot backwards when you're on your back
  • We've affectionately given you the nickname Happy Harvey (among many others). You are just I jolly, Love!
  • If a cloth goes over your face, you freak out a bit and flap your arms and thrash your head from side to side til you're freed. Cute.
  • You can often be soothed by going outdoors. You ARE your papa's son!
  • You're reaching for things all the time and more than half of the time, you can actually get what you want!
  • You're rolling from your tummy to your back and soon, I fear you're gonna be moving all over the place with ease.




Your stats?
16 pounds, 8 ounces in the 62nd percentile!
25.5" long in the 50th percentile!
At just a little over six months Big Sister weighed only 16 pounds and was 1/4" shorter than you. What, what?



No comments:

Post a Comment