Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things to remember

The other night Blinn and I were just discussing that probably one of the most fun things about Baby Girl (and most impressive) is her expansive vocabulary. Her ability to engage in intelligent conversation at the ripe age of three and a half is so great. She's such a sponge right now and does so well at picking up words after only hearing them a time or two (whether we want her to or not!) and when we encourage her to repeat words, she often gets them right on the first try. Such a Smartie Pants, my little lady is! Some words though, don't always come out perfectly and they're ones I want to remember because they often crack me up!

air conditioner = (hair) conditioner
aterator = Gatorade
spanitch = spanish
scrambled-in eggs = scrambled eggs
I'm sweating out!
brew = bruise
torafided = terrified
I can't inside it out
festabowl = festival
ocarryim = aquarium
sigarring = smoking and a cigarit = a cigarette


No comments:

Post a Comment