Friday, January 3, 2014

What I accomplished today

Last March I did a couple of posts with the same title as today's because I felt like I needed to give myself a pat on the back. I wanted to remember the craziness of any given day as the SAHM of two. Maybe this year I'll do a few more of these posts. I think I'll look back on them and have a good chuckle one of these days.

So. In addition to showering, getting myself looking semi-decent for the day, clothing/feeding/changing/playing with/and all the other to-do's involved with a three and one year old, I:
  • made a two-layer chocolate cake. From scratch.
  • made a breakfast casserole in for the Bells' visit in the morning.
  • made a loaf of banana bread.
  • prepared a double batch of spaghetti sauce for tonight's dinner with Lisa and Katelyn.
  • made taco filling for tomorrow night's meal after Jonathan's party guests disappear. 
  • aaaaand I shopped at Aldi, with two kids when it was only NINE DEGREES outside and I came in under budget! Wha?

No comments:

Post a Comment