Monday, August 25, 2014

Celebrating with the girls

Two nights ago I got to celebrate my birthday with some the most beautiful ladies in my life. I think I say this to pople a lot and I probably blog about it quite often too, but man, I am richly, richly blessed in the friends department. Most of these ladies have been with me for more than fifteen years and their value in my life only increases. 

We went to Basil because I loved it so much on my actual birthday and I sure did order the exact same stuff for my dinner! It was a small group of just seven of us (and baby PJ) for the meal, but afterwards we headed to Mandy's for snacks and drinks and our numbers increased by two. I laughed so much and so hard there my face was hurting, my eyes burned from all the tears and my heart felt so full from gratitude and joy I thought I might burst from any one of my many seams. 

These girls make turning older so worth it and they remind me about the precious things in life that really matter. Thanks, friends. You sure know how to make a girl feel loved. 





Heather, Lindsay, Bekah and Kristina aren't pictured, but with the exception of Linds who was sick, all of those girls did hang out with me that night and it made for a glorious night to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment