Sunday, September 7, 2014

The All Horse Parade!

We had a great time at the All Horse Parade in Delaware this afternoon! 

I think my favorite part was watching Jonathan watch all the horses and people go by. There were some moments when he was obviously so excited, he just didn't have words to describe his feelings and then there were other moments where he was totally in awe and sat or stood motionless as he marveled at what was before him. So amazing to watch things through the lens of a child's eye. 

Zachari and Lincoln had tons of fun together and after the parade, we all enjoyed dinner at the Mosleys'. I'm thankful for this small-town tradition and I hope our family is able to add it to our list of things we do for many years to come.

I only had my phone with me as a camera so there aren't lots of pics to share, but enough to remember the day, for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment