Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its cah-razee in there!

Baby Blinn has been flipping, punching, kicking, swimming and who knows what else down in there today. This has been the first day that I've been uncomfortable with some of the movements to the point of making a tiny "Ugh." noise. I don't care though, I'll take it. I am so grateful that we have an active one and that she or he is there, always reminding me that there is new life forming in my womb. I love this child so much already. I can only imagine how that love is going to continue to grow from here to eternity.

For the last five or six days Blinn has been able to feel the baby move every time he places his hand on my tummy. Its so great to see him react to the baby's moves and I'm thrilled that his patience through all these months is paying off so that he too can sense the excitement our little one brings to my heart each day. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment