Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas cards

I'm a nerd about sending out cards. Birthday cards, sympathy cards, new baby cards and perhaps my favorite, Christmas cards! This year I'm starting the card-making process early (as in this week) because life with a beeb leaves less free time for such projects. I'm hoping to include a little wallet-sized family photo this year because well, we have a beautiful baby girl to show off and who wouldn't want her sweet face on their fridge or in their purse? I like the layouts on Shutterfly's site and have been wishing we had the funds to splurge on their fine designs and then today...

Fellow blogger Priscilla Hofmann filled me in on Shutterfly's picture blog where they're giving away free holiday cards! When we were celebrating the twelve days of Christmas last year I made Blinn a calendar with photos I'd taken over the year. A few months later, I used this Honest Owl to make Baby Girl's birth announcements. For Christmas cards, I like this one and this one, and this one is cute because its not the traditional colors you normally see, but I'm not sure it reflects Blinn's style very well. So many cards to choose, so little time. Whatever will I do?

So whether our cards come from Shutterfly or from the oodles of paper, embellishments and ribbons I have in my stash, I'm pretty pumped to get the process underway. Maybe a cute little envelope from Byall Avenue will make its way to your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment