Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Parade

On Saturday the fam went downtown to take part in the Annual Bowling Green Holiday Parade. It was a chilly day even with the sunshine, but we didn't really mind. We got bundled up and off we went! I've never ever been a fan of parades, but this year there was something so exciting and fresh about it. Watching each float, each baton-twirler, each marching band go by through the eyes of a nine-month-old will change one's perspective for sure. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm already looking forward to next year's parade. Ugh - who am I becoming?!

My happy little lady all bundled up

Getting sooooo sleepy...

Just before dozing off for the last half of the parade.





1 comment:

  1. YAY! You've become...me perhaps? Just kidding, no one is as corny as I. It is neat watching it through their little eyes! I can't wait to watch Emaline this Christmas. She is JOY.

    ReplyDelete