Sunday, November 7, 2010

Menu

Sunday: Dinner at the Martins'
Monday: Beans & rice with sweet potatoes & corn
Tuesday: Oven-fried flounder with baked potatoes
Wednesday: Quesadillas
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: White Chicken Chili & cornbread
Saturday: Lamb & lentil bowls
Sunday: Pot roast, potatoes & veggies in the crock pot!

Butternut Sage Orzo was an experiment and though I didn't enjoy it from the first couple of bites, it sure did get better! And leftovers the next day? So tasty, way better than the day before! My meatloaf was a disappointment and I'm not sure where I went wrong. Thankfully, I have a husband whose appetite is easy to please and he'll eat almost anything. Stuffed Squash was probably the best I've made it yet! Spicy italian sausage, a can of diced tomatoes and chiles, a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, great northern beans, brown rice with flax seed. It was fantastic! This week I'm feeling sort of uninspired in the kitchen so here's hoping we enjoy at least one of our meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment