Thursday, February 10, 2011

Right before my eyes...

My little girl is learning and growing and exploring the world around her.

I came into the library to charge up the iPod and when I looked at Z in the next room, this is what I saw.


She rocks that wooden stacking toy like it nobody's business. I've been sitting here watching her stack, unstack and re-stack it for the last 15 minutes. No joke. The ever-changing mind of a child is fascinating. Zachari is astounding. THIS is my "job" now?! Pinch me, I must be dreaming.


And, since its Embrace the Camera Thursday, here's a shot of my sweet girl giving her mama a sweet little kiss. I hope there are many more photos like this in the years to come.


Don't you be fooled by her sweetness. Soon after the kisses, she had a meltdown.


I was trying to hold her on my lap and read a book. She wasn't havin' it. She wriggled and fussed and slithered off my lap just before completely losing it.


She was too funny. I just had to prop her back up on the couch and take her picture.

1 comment:

  1. She's a prodigy!

    p.s. I love that the little baby doll there is watching her...

    ReplyDelete