Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coffee beans

I just pulled whole coffee beans out of ZJ's mouth. 


I had her on the counter with me as I refilled the coffee canister and I guess the sweet aroma was too much for even her to resist. In went her little fist... which soon went into her little mouth.


I quickly fished out five lil beans and sighed in relief that she didn't choke on them. And then, a few minutes later as we sat down cuddling, I noticed her mouth was shut tight and she wasn't moving her tongue like she usually does. "Zachari, do you still have something in your mouth?" She vigorously shook her head no. "Zachari, let mama see what's in your mouth. Go 'Ahhh'." She opened her mouth as I instructed her, but I could tell there was something in there. I fished around some more and found another bean. Sheesh, girl!


And then, she was fiddling with something else. More?! I found one last bean totaling seven all together. Grounds for Thoughts' Cand yBar Classic blend is one of my faves for sure, but I guess 'Roo likes it too!

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic story!! Love it. She's a girl after my own heart...

    ReplyDelete