Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The "birsdee party"!

Zachari's second birthday party of the week was a hit! She looked absolutely beautiful in her fancy dress and she was a gracious hostess to the very full house we had. I kept it simple with a few desserts to choose from and they were all quite tasty. Z's request for a strawberry birthday cake was very tasty and easier than I expected which I was pretty happy about. 

I'm really bummed that our camera is on its last leg so many of the photos I've taken over the last few days aren't up to par with my normal shots. At least we have something to record the party poof (as Sara calls it) and all the goodies we got to nibble on.


I think this is my favorite from the day so far. 








Such a great day showering our girl with love and praise. It was a wonderful weekend of birthday fun!

3 comments:

  1. LOOK at that tu-tu!!!! Oh my...she is so gorgeous!! I love the ones of you and Matt with the "birsdee" girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the tutu you made Kelli? It is AWESOME. And also love the poof- thanks for the shout-out ;) Wish I was there to naw on some of those sweets. The heart cookies were especially adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that tutu sis? I'm thoroughly impressed! What a precious precious little girl :) So beautiful, and looks so much like her mama. Love.

    ReplyDelete