Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jane's girls

A second installment of pictures from the Moormans' wedding. This time, focused on the girls that Mom has left behind. I wish Mom could've been part of Kristi's special day. In our own ways, we made sure she was part of the festivities and when Josh's oldest brother Jeremy gave toast honoring our mom (and their brother who passed away) there wasn't a dry eye in the house as sweet Sylvia Jane Bettinger Shearron was remembered.

As we get older, I see more of Mom in Kristi and I and my little lady is sometimes the spitting image of my mother. Its so perfect that she bears the same name as her grandma and when people stop and tell me how much she reminds them of Mom I beam with pride. Not too many better people on the earth my Zachari could be compared to, if you ask me.

These photos are just of Kristi, Z and I. I'm not sure how many more posts will be dedicated to the wedding, so for now, these will will have to do.







Mm hmm. Perfect.
I think this is a glimpse of what our future might be like!



No comments:

Post a Comment