Friday, December 21, 2012

The most pregnant I've ever been!

With Zachari, I only got to the 36 weeks and 4 days point in pregnancy and then her squirmy little self emerged from my body on that snowy February night. Never did I expect her to come so early or to be born at St. V's. Nor did I hope to have Pitocin and IVs, etc. but in the end it didn't matter because she was here and healthy. Since we were planning a home birth with a midwife at that time, we'd had our home visit at 36 weeks on the dot. Afterwards, we had an in-home photo shoot to document the belly. Little did we know, they'd be the last pregnancy photos we took in 2009. That was then...





And this is now! Today we're at 36 weeks and 5 days and lemme tell ya, that extra day means the world to me!



Perfectly timed on the Winter Solstice, Columbus got its first snowfall of the season and it was a beautiful sight. Matty Boy had the day off and made his daughter quite happy with the chance to run errands with just him and then play in the snow, even making their first snowman together. Its sort of becoming her M.O. not to be in the mood for the prego shots, but she sure was excited to say "Cheeeeeese!" this one of only her. Such a ham. And boy, do I love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment