Monday, March 25, 2013

What I accomplished today - Volume 2

This time tomorrow Wendy Nicole Davies Hutcheson will be here. In my living room. And I can hardly wait! In preparation for her visit today I went all out and I made meals for the entire week! That was a meal for tonight as well as dinners for the next three nights Wen is in town - I'm spent! I didn't want to spend all of the visit in the kitchen cooking or cleaning up so doing stuff in advance seemed smart. I'm glad I did it and only wish I could be this motivated/energized/organized to do something like this every week!

In addition to this, Blinn and I have been cleaning and rearranging and throwing stuff out and it feels good to de-clutter a bit and tidy up. Too bad its taking a visit from my long-lost-friend to kick my butt in gear and get some things done, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment