Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Garden of Constants

Yesterday we found The Garden of Constants at OSU. I hope to go back each year to take photos of the littles by the number that corresponds with their age. I stole the idea from someone else, but I sure do wish I had been so clever on my own!

We were there just before noon, the worst time as far as the placement of the sun, but I managed to get a few decent shots anyway. My babes are so stinking cute. And photogenic. And adorable together. Sheesh!







I LOVE how Zachari can make Jonathan laugh and this picture makes me beam with love for them.

She has such a nurturing spirit. I love her.

Fake laughter. Great.
Some sort of dance move I'm sure. Also great.
The best I could do to get them both to look at the camera. 

Another one of Z being silly and making J laugh. Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment