Saturday, August 3, 2013

World Breastfeeding Week: Day 3

I missed The Big Latch On. 

Sad. 

Its an annual part of World Breastfeeding Week where mamas and babes meet at a common public place and nurse openly. I didn't learn about this in time to do it with Zachari and last year when it came around I was pregnant. I can't believe I missed it this time around - I actually have a baby who's nursing!

Annabelle was here today so it wouldn't have worked out anyway, but if I had been on the ball and researched it and planned, we would've been there with bells on, me and my boy. Ohio is one of the forty-five states in the union where public breastfeeding is allowed, thanktheLord. I've never gotten any flack for nursing in a public place, but I just wish someone would give me some 'tude! I would dish it back so fast their head would start to spin and I'd sit there in that public place and let my sweet boy drink Mama's milk to his heart's content. 

Shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment