Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu

Sunday: Buddha Bowls with chicken, a recipe we stole from this amazing restaurant
Monday: Sausage, Apple & Sweet Potato Bake with brussels sprouts
Tuesday: Beans & rice with corn
Wednesday: Flounder, green beans & baked potatoes
Thursday: Thanksgiving Day! For Dad's side of the family: Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Fuji Apples and for the Blinns: Broccoli Gratin from of course, Simply in Season.
Friday: Mom's Pepper Steak recipe for my dad's 57th birthday celebration
Saturday: Breakfast Burritos

It was my second time making Pumpkin Sausage Pasta and it was just as tasty as the first time! And, the Pork Apricot Skillet I made was delicious! I was in love with it, Blinn was a little less passionate about the meal, but liked it well enough. I'm going to make it again soon for sure! The rest of the week was just your run-of-the-mill fare, c'est la vie.



No comments:

Post a Comment