Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pregnant friends

For the third time in our friendship, Kristina and I have been pregnant at the same time. Our boys would've been about a month apart, our girls are five months apart and these next babes will be about two months apart. How crazy would it be if we each gave birth to the same gender again? Crazy!

I don't know why we never did pregnancy photos together before, but this time it felt urgent to me. Maybe because a big part of me thinks this will be my last pregnancy, maybe because I wanted to document it simply to document it. Whatever the case, I'm glad we got to see each other another time before Baby Mac's arrival. I don't love the photos, we had to make do with snapping ones of ourselves and then asking a neighbor to snap a couple more. But whatever. At least we have a visual memory. 

And my goodness. How BEAUTIFUL is Kristina? Pregnancy suits her so well. That, and she's just a beaut all the time!


I NEEEEEEED my hair and brows done.  Embarrassed!
Me: 30 weeks, 2 days    Kristina: 40 weeks, 3 days
And then there's our sweet girls and their adorable affection for each other. Their joy while together today brought me such joy as well! I'm thankful for friends... and friends whose children get along with my daughter!
Mothering their babies, eating puffs & watching Word World



2 comments:

  1. 1. Pregnancy totally suits you ass well, Kel.
    2. In the middle pic of the girls, ZJ's face looks like she's checking out Kristina's daughter and saying "Girl, you are totally pulling that look off like a rock star!" They look like two little peas in a pod!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this! 2 beauties! I think it's pretty neat that you guys get to share this each time. :)

    ReplyDelete