Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day with the grandpas on Saturday and had a nice time with everyone. Burgers and salad for lunch at Dad and Sherry's with a photo shoot afterwards. 



Love these two pictures. The kiddos are just doing their thing, having fun and Dad's expression is the same in each shot. I think he was probably getting annoyed... oh well, made for some fun memories!




For dinnertime we met at Highbanks Park where we celebrated with the Blinn grandparents and the Mosleys. I don't have photos from that though. 



One of my very favorite things to watch is my husband with our children. He is so patient, loving and gentle with them and his strengths SO balance out my many weaknesses. He is so wonderful for our son and our daughter and its my prayer that his love for them makes them realize how precious and unique they are and that with the support of two good parents, a child can go places in this world. I'm really glad I have pictures like the two above to remember how Matty often "walks Jonathan to sleep" and cradles him while he groans his last noises of the day. I love these two boys more than any others in the universe. I'm one lucky gal to get to have them in my life day in and day out. 

Here's what Blinn wanted to do on actual Father's Day...


He, of course, took time to instruct his faithful assistant on the how-to's of chair-making. 

Harvey was as happy as always to just sit on a blanket and watch the project get done. 


The finished product? Chair one to a much-wanted three-piece bistro set for the front porch! Whatta guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment