Monday, August 5, 2013

World Breastfeeding Week: Day 5

Today's WBF post is brought to you by The Sisters Blinn! 

Unfortunately, there's no one to take breastfeeding photos with on my side of the family as I am the only one to nurse my babes. (Well, slight correction: Aunt Barrie nursed her three for a total of less than nine months and her youngest is a high school graduate so that was all a while ago.)

I'm thankful that I have many of my parenting ideals in common with my two sisters-in-law and I'm really thankful that they agreed to this photo! One day all of our babes will be older and we'll have forgotten what it was like to be in this stage of motherhood. Between the three of us, current nurslings included, we've nursed for a total of eight and a half years!

Lisa & Katelyn, 4 years old;
Amy & Lydia, 3 months old;
 me and Jonathan, 7 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment